We are a boutique migration services firm with an enviable record of client success spanning more than 20 years. Situated in the Sydney CBD, we provide broad ranging migration services and we cater towards high net worth Chinese clients. We are driven by our desire to serve our clients and handle their cases to the highest possible standards of skill, quality and care.
Due to increasing demand for our services, we now seek to appoint a quality minded and client focussed person to our dynamic, forward thinking team. The purpose of the role is to serve clients, draft documents, and prepare applications.
The key duties involve:
- Provide superior, responsive and personalised service to clients;
- Draft various types of documents;
- Conduct research;
- Prepare various types of applications;
- Manage time, case-loads, deadlines, and act independently;
- Translating and interpreting tasks between Chinese (Mandarin) and English languages.
Requirements for the successful applicants:
- Bachelor or higher degree;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Well presented;
- Be client focused;
- Be a dedicated team player;
- Fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin is essential;
- Accreditation as a translator is preferable, though not essential;
- Previous experience within a migration services firm will be highly regarded;
- Australian Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens are preferred, but Australian Temporary Residents are also welcome.
Application ends on 1st April 2016
To apply for this role, please send you cover letter and CV to this email: email@example.com or apply online